Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Smirnoff and apple juice

Its what I'm drinking right now , you see there's family drama about xmas already.
PLEASE people! it may be Dad's last one and everyone is up in arms about extra ppl coming to visit and/or have dinner n shit , yeah ok I don't like it either , make my Dad's potential last xmas a fucking pantomime why don't they .
Fuck it they're coming whether we like it or not anyway.
Lost ....what a heap of shit , what a terrible namby pamby nancy knicker wearing ending...
Ashes to Ashes good ending , not the best but by far better than Lost , ok everyone's dead in both series so it breaks down like this :

Jack saves island = Gene save souls
Jack's Dad = Gene Hunt
Church = Pub
Lost = Ashes to Ashes

There you go and fuck the typeface changes too , really can't be bothered lol.
Vodka does a thing where my nastiness comes out , possibly tonight it needs to I best not speak in Partners direction...

No comments: