Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ages

So its been a while , well I never was the most prolific blogger , not that I have kids to blog about , plenty of real life issues though !
Dad has his last session of chemo next wednesday , my sis is here from Australia on a two week flying visit , at least this way she sees all the shite stuff happening first hand .
I have issues of a feminine nature ( I could give a fuck if this embarrasses anyone) so they are sending me to the fertility clinic , guess this means kids poss sooner than I thought . At nearly 30 I need to sort that shit out before time runs out , that at least I have learned from Dad's illness.
Time isn't on anyone's side not even Gene Hunts ok? and he's dead already anyway!
Work pauchels along at the same rate , same shite from same people , less chance of me putting up with it , I am so definitely not taking it lying down anymore no fucking way.
I'm never too good at blogging , it's not that I've not got anything to say , I've got loads believe me but more of a Ah crap I can't think or Ah crap I can't be bothered.
I will be back though , poss use this as some mad chart of fertility nonsense and Dad's cancer as it was intended for in the first place oh and yes you , you scumbag if you are readi8ng this karma will bite your ass , cheek of anyone wishing karma on a dying man and his family , disgusting thing to say .

No comments: